Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting It All Together

Now Reading: Emma by Jane Austen

I've spent the last few days gathering all the things I need for my trip. Passed the afternoon with Mom bargain shopping for a purse, and ran into a high school friend that I haven't seen since graduation. I was sad to realize I may not see him again for some time either. :(

I've narrowed down my list of "To Buys" to a mere two items, one of which is optional. I feel so accomplished-- but now there is a pile of grocery bags bursting with items to be packed taking up the top of my dresser.

It's exciting to think that by this time one week from now, I'll be somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, hopefully getting a little rest or learning some basic Korean phrases! I'm sonervous and excited!!

-B

2 comments:

  1. Emma = good choice. Probably one of the best of Austen's.
    <3 you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diving into Anna Karenina next. Hope you're having an awesome summer!!

    ReplyDelete