Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ennui

It's been a few days since my last post, and I have to apologize sincerely. Honestly, there has not been much to report on. The last few days have been slow. Soo-Min is gone on a retreat to Seoul, leaving me here with Soo-Bin the Quiet for company during the day. I love her dearly, but we don't speak much.

One bright spot was the spur of the moment trip to a beautiful lake in a neighboring city that her parents sprung on us last night (I tried to photograph some of the trip, but it was far too dark). The lake was peaceful and the walk around it to admire the lights was relaxing.

Soo-Min won't be returning until tomorrow night. She made plans for us to visit an art exhibit in Seoul on Friday, so hopefully I'll have some exciting anecdote from that trip this weekend.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment