Sunday, May 29, 2011

On your mark!

So, I set out for South Korea in two weeks! This blog is primarily for my friends, so that they can keep track of my adventures without me having to tell the same stories multiple times.

I'm flying out of Atlanta on the 13th, stopping over in Chicago, then again in Tokyo, and finally, Seoul. It will probably take about 24 hours for me to make it there, but I'm looking forward to it!

Still trying to get all the small things I'll need-- getting a large enough suitcase is proving to be a challenge. For the record, suitcases are expensive. And since this luggage will be thrown from one plane to another, I don't really want to buy a new one. But no one has a suitcase that meets my needs. Not giving up yet! I shall find the perfect suitcase!

I'm still probably not as nervous as I should be, but I know that the next two weeks will be a little crazy.

Anyway, I hope my friends read this; I promised them a blog, so I hope to actually have followers. They might learn something new about South Korea ("So Ko" for now) and about me!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment